Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Back on track

Today, because of a work thing, I finally got to sleep a little bit later and actually rest. It was glorious. The meeting was in a different city and didn't start until 12:30, so I laid around in bed, watched tv, and generally enjoyed life until it was time for me to leave. It's the best day I've had in a long time, even though the meeting itself wasn't terribly thrilling. Now, I have to work on a different thing tomorrow, so I won't be waking up at 4:30 like I normally do, but rather 7:00. I'm not sure when I became a person for whom 7:00 am was a late wake-up, but whatever. I'm grateful.


Life seems to be looking up.


On another hand, am I really that low? And on level 1 still? Sigh. But yeah, I probably am. I had an opportunity to pursue friendships and stuff at my meeting, but I was way more into the rest part than the hanging out with people thing. I even passed up money to have more time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment