Friday, March 1, 2013

Stage 1 - Day 10

Fat, man. It's DISGUSTING! Also, sex should be a bigger part of the pyramid. But it's not. This could be called something along the lines of one girl's descent into madness and overweightness because sleeping and eating right wasn't a sufficient part of her life plan. Also, that alcohol is bad and makes you only see out of one eye and not that well, anyway, so it really wasn't a good idea. And also that alcohol makes you feel like you should explain to everyone in explicit detail why they shouldn't be mad at you because you're secretly awesome and even drunk, you can totally catch correct apostrophization, even though apostrophization isn't really a word, but everyone knows what you mean when you say it. And also, isn't the bloggess cool, even though you don't really want to read the bloggess when you can only see out of half of one eye.

I had a dream that my friends were trying to murder me but that's crazy because I don't have any friends, and certainly not any that would give sufficient cares ( I was going to write shits but then I thought that google would censor me because this is a google blog and I don't want to shock my one reader, even though I know it's my husband... Maybe not my husband) to murder me. I have a kind of friend who certainly couldn't be bothered to murder me, which is really sad. Sometimes, I feel like the internet would understand and then it doesn't. And it makes me very sad.


But, sex, sleep, food, temperature is what I'm supposed to be focused on. Not friends, or lovers, or husbands, so I'll just go to sleep under the assumption that that will make me feel better.

Also, I'm too fat to live. I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment