Friday, March 22, 2013

Tired again

I think there's something to be said for not commuting. Yesterday was my first day back on the bus/train combo and today, I'm exhausted again. It could have something to do with the fact that I went to sleep fairly late because I was reading a book about giant fire breathing cats (which was awesome, by the way), but commuting definitely has something to do with it. For one thing, I have to wake up earlier to get on the train, earlier than I would if I had 15 minutes to go to work. For another, I have to sit for extended periods of time. I've taken to standing at work, which would be great if I had a raised surface. I don't. So, really, I just hunch down to work on my computer.

The bright side of commuting is that there's a certain amount of work I can do on the train. I'm not doing it right now, but that's because I don't feel like it, due to the aforementioned tiredness. And also because I'd have to call people and ask them questions in order to complete my main project for this week. I'll have to find other things to do for now.

Let's see... Other thoughts... I overate yesterday. Which was not great, except while I was doing it. I also accepted a part-time gig for 12 hours tomorrow, which makes me sad but happy. Happy because I'll get extra money. Sad because one of my days off is gone. So, there will be more tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment